Friday, October 10, 2014

Love and Support the Girls

Today I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog with a little tutorial on how I created my card.  I used this pretty vintage image from Crafty Secrets called, Love and Support.  The image was colored using my Copics.  (Which had collected a wee bit of dust....since I've been on such a water coloring kick lately!)
I added a bit of glitter, ribbon, string, and these pretty pink photo corners from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
The embossed pieces and matte were both from Spellbinders.  Rounded Squares and Decorative Labels Twenty-Two

I have a 3 day weekend, and am so happy to have a couple of days to relax and spend some time with my family.  I am hoping to take Kyle's senior (sniff, sniff) pictures this weekend.  Cort has a few things to model, and I hope to get it all in!
Have a great weekend friends!


2 comments:

Sonya said...

Love this card...have a great weekend!

Hrvatica said...

Pretty card.