Friday, January 23, 2015

Ombre Love

Good morning!
Love is in the air these days!
In my craft room at least. ;)
Actually I am fibbing a bit. This card was made last year for Northridge Magazine.  But let's pretend I just made it, okay? 
I used my Cricut and the Simple Holiday Cards cartridge.  Since I don't do "simple" very well, I was trying to figure out a way to spice it up, since it was basically a one layer card. 
Ombre Cricut card using Simple Holiday Cards for Valentine's Day.
Problem solved!
Ombre!
I cut the panel with white card stock and placed shades of red and pink card stock behind it.  
I tied a bit of hot pink string, a couple of posies, and a few sequins to add a little pizzazz! 
And I am all about pizzazz!  
Ombre Cricut card using Simple Holiday Cards for Valentine's Day.
So I am off with my little chica today for a doc appt.  
Long drive.
Waiting in a waiting room for hours.
X-rays.
AFO check.  (her leg braces)
Discussing Cort's possible hip surgery in the future. 
I know you are wishing you were me about now, right? ;) 
I lead a glamorous life! LOL!
Have a great day and weekend! 

No comments: