Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day my friends!
I don't have one ounce of Irish blood running through these veins, but on March 17th we ALL have a bit of Irish in us don't we? ;)
Since I don't generally send St. Patrick's Day cards, I opted for a good luck card instead. 
I found this adorable cut at the Silhouette store.
I added Doodlebug glitter to each section of the rainbow and clouds.  I added gold Flower Soft to the pot that was given a coating of black glossy enamel. As a finishing touch I added a sentiment from SRM stickers.  
Our school is giving a little treat to all of the students today, Green River floats! YUM! :)
And of course we all wear our St. Paddy's attire!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Totally darling! I'm in LOVE with all the glitter!!! Hugs! :) Mynn xx