Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello

Good morning my friends!
These past few days have been an emotional roller coaster to say the least.
But one thing I realized is that I am truly blessed.  
I am blessed to have so many people care.
I am grateful for the numerous messages, PMs, and e-mails.
It truly helps knowing that Cort and I are not alone.
I thank my lucky stars for this craft industry. It has saved my hide on more than one occasion.
Michele Kovack
Not just the craft itself, but the people I have met a long the way.....
So today I have a fun, happy card using a cute Jane's Doodle's stamp called Garden Friends. It is available at SRM Stickers.  It was colored twice with Copics. The wing was cut out and popped up with dimensional foam tape.  It was given a dose of glossy accents and sprinkled with glitter.  I added a gold doily and strips of patterned paper.  
By Michele Kovack
For the next few days we are striving for a bit of normalcy.  So today we are going to see the movie, Inside Out with friends. Cort will go to summer school Monday-Thursday of next week. And then of course Friday is her first round of surgery. 
Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. 
We appreciate it very, very much.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Debby said...

I have been a little absent lately and didn't know that Cortney was still not healed. I am so sorry. I hope this surgery does the right thing. I will be praying for her and your family.

Bashful said...

Beautiful card - I love the design!