Sunday, June 7, 2015

Live Life to the Fullest.....

This weekend was Kyle's graduation party. I created a video for him to remind him to love life...and to live it to the fullest. This song from One Republic resonated strongly with me and I hope he listens to the lyrics and knows how much he is loved.


And of course I had to include a couple of photos from Saturday....one of him with his graduation bundt cake! 

And the other with his most favorite gift!   (NOT!) But every college kid needs laundry detergent!  (He is NOT bring his dirty laundry home to me! ;)


Have a great day!!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

loudowning54 said...

Congratulations to Kyle. I love your video. What special memories your family has!

Lori said...

Congratulations Kyle! I hope you have a bright & successful life with blessings from our Lord Jesus beyond what you can imagine. Michelle, your photography is fabulous and you have created such a wonderful gift for both of your children with such wonderful memories. Hugs Lori

LuvtoKraft said...

Congratulations, Kyle! Love the video your Mom put together for you. It's something so very dear and you will treasure it always. With all good wishes for a lifetime of happiness doing those things that make you feel truly alive!
~Kris~

reeree62 said...

OMG... good thing the tissues were close by!!

I'm having my Christopher's college graduation party on the 20th. He's my baby... <3

How emotional it is for us moms...

I am PRAYING for your Cortney's wound to heal. I remember my mom's wound therapy & the debreding... awful. Bless her heart, and may God comfort all of you. <3 XOXO

vdoyle8 said...

How bittersweet it is to have that first one leave the nest for college! I remember it well. My youngest is leaving to study abroad next semester --- there is always another emotional hurdle to overcome!
Hope Cortney is doing well!