Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Life is Good...

Good morning!
 I hope all is well in your corner of the world!
I am up on the SRM blog today with a fun little coffee cup card by Jane's Doodles.  The set is called, Tea Time. I actually colored this images while I spent the 10 days in the hospital with Cort. I finished the card when I was home..
SRM Stickers Blog - Life is Good by Michele - #card #stamps #janesdoodles  #teatime #stickers
I cut it out using Spellbinder's pierced rectangles and added a bit of yellow ink at the tops of each. A button tied with string, a few sequins, and a sentiment from the We've Got Your Sticker-Birdie Plus collection, was all that was needed to complete my card. 
SRM Stickers Blog - Life is Good by Michele - #card #stamps #janesdoodles  #teatime #stickers
I am off to school again today to try and finish up my room!  So much to do yet and I am running quickly out of days!
EEEK! Where O' Where did summer go?
*sigh*

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Michele, this is as cute as can be! I so admire your work and your style. You make it look effortless. Love the teacup stack.

Teresa Doyle said...

A very nice card Michele. I love the new tea time set, which of course I don't have yet but I do have the pierced rectangles. LOL Someday maybe...

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love this card Michele! All the tiny details down the coloring!

SewPaperPaint said...

Really precious card! Just love it!