Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Coffee and Watercolors

Good morning to you!
I have a card to share with you today that was on the SRM blog last week. 
I was in the midst of the Joy Clair release and forgot to post it!
I used one my favorite sets from Jane's Doodles called, Tea Time. 
By Michele Kovack
I wanted an artsy water colored look, so I stamped it with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink.  I love this ink because as you water color the outline becomes absorbed into the design, leaving you with a "painterly" look.  (Is that a word? Painterly?) What water colors did I use you ask?
I love how vibrant and how easy they are to blend. 
By Michele Kovack
And because I have a reputation with glitter...(why fail you now) I decided to paint on some Stickles to the sides of the cups and the hearts.  I love the subtle sparkle it gives.
I added a water colored background, sticker from SRM, sequins, and silk ribbon. 
By Michele Kovack
I always appreciate your visits!
Thanks so much!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is wow!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is an adorable card.

Leslie Miller said...

You made this image look amazing! I never would imagine the blank image could look this beautiful. Your soft watercoloring is so pretty and you have an absolute gift for choosing color combinations.

ScrappyHorses said...

Love this card!