Thursday, September 17, 2015

Just Playing Around...

Sometimes you just have to play.
Surround yourself with supplies that inspire you and see where it takes you.
I probably shouldn't, nor do I really have the time since I have DT commitments. 
But I do anyway.
I am in love with my Zig Kuretake Clean Color markers. I can't get enough of them.
I just want to water color everything in sight these days!
So a few nights ago, I allowed myself to play....experiment....and just find my much needed solace.
By Michele Kovack
I cut the balloons using my Silhouette. Everything here was water colored....then glossy accented (see how I made that a verb?), and glittered.

By Michele Kovack
Life is funny these days.
And maybe, just maybe the pendulum is swinging in my favor. 
I will have news to share in the next couple of months.
It is exciting, scary, emotional.....all wrapped up in one.
Until then.....thank you for your kindness.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulously fun birthday design! Gorgeous work!

Shantaie said...

oh totally gorgeous! I love it when you play!

reeree62 said...

So pretty!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dear, I can't wait to hear your news! You've got me all atwitter now. Gee, do I need these markers? You do such pretty things with them, such as this card. I love how you used the grosgrain ribbon for the balloon strings. Got lots of that, for certain! And your signature glitter puts an extra smile on everything it touches.

Lisaerica said...

Just beautiful, I'm iwn love with the color combo you chose. Good luck, I hope eve thing turns out for you. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Teresa Doyle said...

That is beautiful Michele! I would love to have those water colour pens but they are NOT in my budget at the moment! :(
Can't wait to hear your news. I hope all is well with Cortney!

TK said...

The coloring is so soft and sweet! How about a video? Would be great to see you basking in your coloring solace greatness!!

sravanthi said...

Woww!! Simply love the birthday invitation card!