Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thank You For Your Hospitality!


Good morning! 
I am up on the SRM blog today with a fun card using a fabby set from Jane's Doodles called, Home Sweet Home.   I stamped the buildings with black Memento ink.  The buildings were colored using Copic markers. The background was created with my Zig Clean Color Markers.  
Created by Michele Kovack
I adhered the buildings to the front panel with crafty foam tape from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. 
(my favorite!)  I added glossy accents to the sun and clouds.  The sentiment was stamped on a water colored panel with Versamark and then heated with white embossing powder.  I added red string to finish off my card. 
Created by Michele Kovack
Thank you for stopping by! 



7 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun!

Анна Соловьянова said...

Какая позитивная ;)) краски, домики - всё так поднимает настроение! Здорово!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! It's so friendly and fun!

TK said...

Very pretty!

McStamper said...

So cute. I love little houses and ordered this set right away.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love the coloring and dimension!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just so darn cute! I've seen these houses before and LOVE them. Such an absolutely fun and fabulous card, Michele!