Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Last Crafty Secret's Design Team Post.....

I have been with Crafty Secrets for many years now, and am saddened to say that Crafty Secrets will be sold to a new buyer for all of Sandy's digital images.  In the meantime all digital products will be transferred and sold to an Etsy shop.  Sandy will announce soon when that happens.  
I have loved my time on this amazing team, working with a multitude of talented ladies. 
It will be a loss for me for sure.
Created by Michele Kovack
Vintage is where my heart really lies. I created this ornament using this sweet St. Nick image from the Winter Printable Christmas Sheet. I cut it with a circle punch and gave it a dose of glossy accents. The rosettes were cut from glittery purple ombre paper, the bottom layer from gold. 
The wooden ornament was picked up at a craft store, Michaels I believe. It was also given a thin coating of glossy accents and glitter. 
Created by Michele Kovack
As a finishing touch, I added purple rhinestones.  
Here it is hanging snugly on my tree.  
Created by Michele Kovack
Lots of changes this year.  I am not always good with handling changes, so January should be interesting for me.  Hopefully other opportunities will come up.
In the meantime, I am trying my best to go with the flow.
:) 
Thank you for always being a constant in my life.


5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I always loved seeing your creation with Crafty Secret products. I wish Sandy all the best in whatever she ventures to do <3 Thanks for your years with them to inspire others xo

Leslie Miller said...

All of the ornaments you created this year are just beautiful, Michele! Love this vintage treasure in purple. Such pretty photographs of all of them, too. Gosh, they say all good things come to an end, but dang it, why did it have to be one of the good things you love so much?

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Thanks so much Michele for the hundreds and hundreds of fabulous samples you've created over the years - in fact 373 beautiful projects posted on your blog showing off Crafty Secrets products! It's been a real honor to have you on the Design Team. I wish you and your family all the best. Thank you and Big Hugs! Sandy

Teresa Doyle said...

This is beautiful Michele.
I am not good with changes either but I am sure you will find the blessings in the new changes, in time. I am praying that you and Cortney will find peace with your "new norm!"
All the best in 2016

Ruthie said...

Your ornament is beautiful. I always enjoy seeing the pretty things you make. As for your new year, I think whatever changes arise you will handle them with grace and love. You ROCK girl! Loves, Ruthie