Monday, January 25, 2016

Butterfly Background Stamp-JustRite

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend!
I have another January JustRite release to share with you.  It is this incredible, gorgeous, butterfly background stamp.  It doesn't seem to matter how many butterfly products I have, they never get old!
Created by Michele Kovack
I stamped it in Versamark and embossed it in white.  I gave it a rainbow water color wash using my Zig Clean Brush markers.  I stamped the 3 butterflies on a separate panel in coordinating colors. 
I stamped an additional butterfly in white on a piece of vellum.  I fussy cut it and adhered it to the center butterfly. 
Created by Michele Kovack
I added silk ribbon and some gemstones to finish off the card. 

Created by Michele Kovack
So glad you stopped by for a visit! 
;)

2 comments:

TK said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the wash, and the added vellum butterfly to the center!

Aileen said...

Ohhh my goodness Michelle, this is so beautiful. One can never ever have enough butterflies. Wonderful colours too