Friday, March 25, 2016

Using Stickers!

Created by Michele Kovack
As typical for me, I am a day late (and a dollar short).  I am going to blame it on my kids. ;) 
I have both of them home and I had the pleasure of cooking for them (cleaning after them ha!), and reading TEN books to Cortney! 
So yesterday this card was supposed to be posted.
It didn't happen.
I was up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog with a fun and simple way to use stickers.  
Created by Michele Kovack
I created a little scene using SBby3L's 3D Garden Shape Stickers.  I peeled the tops away and sprinkled them with sugar.  No glue, No mess.  Just peel and sprinkle!
I added an SRM Sticker for the sentiment because it seemed too perfect not to!
Added some of Donna Salazar's Girlie Grunge twine to the top and a few sequins. 
Created by Michele Kovack
I am taking Cort for a much needed haircut today.
Afterwards I have to get some pictures of her in her cap and gown for the yearbook.  Her school is letting her come back to participate in the graduation in June.  I am so grateful for that. 
If you would like to "follow" her story and see her modeling pics as well as her "regular" pics, head on over to her FB page.  She would love it! 
She loves when her numbers grow and she gets new followers!
I will be back tomorrow with another Easter project!
Have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I really love your style, Michele!

Conniecrafter said...

That is just adorable, hope your enjoying time with the kids!