Saturday, March 5, 2016

White With a POP of color!

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning! 
I have another card to share with you using new dies from JustRite! 
I stamped the sentiment on a die cut circle that was inked in a pale blue. I wanted to frame the sentiment so I used JustRite's new Garden Circle's die.  I used my Zig Clean Brush markers to give it a pretty pink and orange color.  I gave it a coat of glossy accents for a bit of shine.

Created by Michele Kovack
My cards never seem complete until I've added a flower and some ribbon somewhere.  I used JustRite's new Floral Trio die.  I colored each layer with my Zig markers and then adhered them together.  I added some silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Store.  I glued a few sequins on and a black heart coated with glossy accents.   
Created by Michel Kovack
I am spending the weekend cleaning out closets and purging a bit in my house.  
I find that keeping busy helps me a lot.  And after being in my house for the past 24 years, I've accumulated a lot of "stuff." 
Have a wonderful weekend my friends!

7 comments:

Cyog said...

Love the layers and the pop of color. Your cards are always bright, cheery, and add a hint of Victorian sweetness . Just admire your creativity so much. One day I aspire to be as confident in colors, layers and sparkle as you! :)

Debra said...

Your card is just beautiful! Glad you're keeping busy and cleaning out is very therapeutic!

Teresa Doyle said...

A beautiful card Michele. I find keeping busy is good therapy as well. All the best.

Ruthie said...

Your cards are always so Cheerful and beautiful! Love them!! OOO I too need to do a bit of closet cleaning. I always feel like a big weight has been lifted off of me when I'm all finished. And all the things I donate bring a smile to someone who can use them. Loves, Ruthie

TK said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the pink and orange frame! Also adorable is the glossy accents...

Lena Misquitta said...

Beautiful cards ! Love the pretty colours. Lena

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! Oh, I love the yummy, scrumptious colors!