Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Card Focused on the Coloring!

Good morning friends! I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesive's blog today with a card I created using this cute Avery Elle stamp set called Furry Friends. I have been in the mood lately to just sit and color and not agonize over the rest of the card.  I did a bit of masking her to get those kitties on the bed just perfectly.  I added a few details to the cats to get their stripes and such.  (Which is good for me as I don't have a cat and never have! LOL!) 

yourepurrfect2
I used Dodz-mini to secure the sequins ( a lot easier than messy glue!) and Crafty Foam tape under the main panel for a bit of dimension.  
yourepurrfect
Just a quick post today!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring x