Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cupcakes and Copics!

Good morning!
  I am on the final countdown to the end of the school year!  9 days left!
I am looking forward to the slower paced schedule this summer and having the time to do a bit more crafting.....and blogging.  ;)
I borrowed a bunch of stamps and images from a friend of mine at a crop we went to.  I should have been more organized and wrote down the names of the companies.  But stamps are like shiny objects to me!  I saw this cupcake and went , "Ooooooh a Cupcake!!"  Who needs to bog themselves in details like who makes it?  LOL!
After coloring the image with Copic markers, I added a bit of gold scalloped trim and then adhered the entire thing to this cute plaid Lawn Fawn paper.  I added a few gold sequins as well as gold cording.  
If you happen to know who makes this stamp, please leave a comment here.  I almost think it might be a MFT stamp? 
Anywho.....have a great day!

2 comments:

Samra said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright pink and gold combination and the cupcake looks yummy :)
Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Leslie Miller said...

Love this yummy, darling cupcake with the plaid and gold and sparkle and shimmer! The illustration style looks familiar, but I really don't know. I do know that it's super cute!