Thursday, June 14, 2018

Birthday, Father's Day, and Men!

Good morning! 
Hard to believe that Father's Day is just a few days away! I am lucky to have both my dad and FIL in my life.  They are both special to me!
I used this Hero Arts stamp and made my own backgrounds with them!
They were colored with Copic markers.  Added a few accents with glossy accents, then embossed the sentiments on black paper using white embossing powder.

I kind of liked how they turned out.  And once again, no glitter, or ribbon, or any frou frou stuff! ;)

Today is a special day for me because 50 years ago my husband was born. The man who would grow up and become my husband, the father of my children, and basically my favorite human being on the face of this earth.
I've been lucky to celebrate 31 of those birthdays with him.
I am truly blessed beyond measure.....
Happy Birthday Brian!

No comments: