Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Birthday Golfer!

Good morning friends!
I have a card today that is for the men in my life.  I figured while I was on the masculine roll, I'd stick with it a bit longer! I stamped some images over at my MIL's house because I have been loving just sitting in front of the TV and coloring. The image is by Art Impressions and is called Gordon Golfer. 
I colored the image with Copic markers.  I added tufts of grass because the men in my life probably would hit the ball in the rough anyway! LOL! I added a sentiment and a few dimensional drops. I realized after uploading here that you really couldn't see the light green drops very well.  But I promise you they are there in real life!  
I added plaid paper and a ribbon at the top to finish it off.  :)
Thank you so much for stopping by! HAve a great day!

No comments: