Thursday, November 15, 2018

Let it Snow! Paper Door Kit!

Hi there! How about another project using my favorite Paper Door kit?
 This snow globe set is a MUST have!  I have always been intrigued with these little globes.  Maybe because of their interactive nature, or that they bring you back to your childhood?  It feels nostalgic......so yes, I am in love.  I stamped the snow globe with Memento ink and colored the images with Copic markers.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Silver embossing powder. 
I cut the deer using the coordinating die cut and popped him up with crafty foam tape.  I layered the snow globe over this gorgeous silver paper and blue glittery paper that come in the kit. I used glossy accents at the bottom of the image, on the trees, and dots of "snow" in the sky. I sprinkled it with Glamour Dust.
I added silk ribbon and tied the center of the bow with silver twine and jingle bells. I added a little red ball for his nose....because Rudolph is everyone's favorite reindeer! ;) 
Be sure to check out the Paper Door kit!!

Supplies:


Silver Embossing PowderVersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)DecoArt® Glamour Dust
Crafty Foam Tape WhiteMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black