Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Angel Celeste

Good morning!
Hope you all had a great weekend! (And Monday!)
I have a new card to share today using Whimsy Stamp's Angel Celeste stamp. She is so incredibly sweet isn't she? She was colored with Copic markers.  (Colors listed below)
I added glossy accents to her wings and the stars and sprinkled it with Glamour Dust Glitter. This stuff is my weakness!  I love how sparkly it is!
I added a sentiment using the new die called, Thanks Word and Shadow. I gave it a bit more dimension by adding glossy accents to the word. The second part of the sentiment is part of the, You're Too Kind stamp set.  It is such a versatile set!
There are many different phrases you can come up with, which I LOVE! 
Thank you for stopping by today! 
Here are the supplies I used to create my card!

Supplies:
*NEW Angel Celeste Rubber Cling Stamp*NEW Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set*NEW You're Too Kind Clear StampsCopic Sketch - RV000 Pale PurpleCopic Sketch - BV08 Blue VioletCopic Sketch - BV13 Hydrangea BlueCopic Sketch - E08 BrownCopic Sketch - Y02 Canary YellowCopic Sketch - Y21 Buttercup YellowCopic Sketch - YR31 Light Reddish YellowCopic Sketch - E02 Fruit PinkGlossy AccentsDecoArt® Glamour Dust

No comments: