Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Ready For Spring?

Hello!
Are you as sick of winter as I am?
I can't remember this much snow and gloom in a long time.
I am sooooooo ready for spring!
I adore this new background stamp from Whimsy Stamps called, Spiral Roses.  I used Zig Clean Color markers to give it a vibrant pink and orange color. 
I cut the leaves from the Peony Flower Die set.  I spread glossy accents on the leaves and sprinkled them with Glamour Dust.  (My favorite glitter in the whole wide world!) ;)
I used the Friend Word and Shadow for the sentiment. I added more glossy accents and Glamour dust to increase the sparkle......because one can NEVER have enough sparkle!  
I added a teeny flower I had in my stash and a scattering of sequins to finish it off. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Supplies:
*NEW Friend Word and Shadow Die Set*NEW Spiral Roses Background Rubber Cling StampPeony Flower DieGlossy AccentsDecoArt® Glamour Dust

No comments: