Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Fluttering by....

Good morning! I am home today with some weird virus.  It started last week as a typical cold and spiraled into an all over body rash.  I am coughing like a seal and look like I have the plague, so needless to say, I am home.  ;)
I am really tired of the rain and snow (yes snow) that Chicago has dumped on us the past week, so I needed a bit of spring in my life.  I used Whimsy Stamp's Build a Garden die set and Zig Clean Color markers. 
The background was done using Distress inks in Broken China, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade , and Picked Raspberry.  I spritzed it with a bit of water to get a speckled effect. I coated each flower pot with Glossy accents and Glamour Dust.
I never feel my spring cards are complete without a fluttering butterfly, so I added one from the Butterflies Fluttering set. I used the marker directly onto the rubber to get the two tone effect.  I fussy cut it and added it to my sentiment strip that was cut using the Quick Strips die set.
I layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape, added white Nuvo drops, and a heart from the Sparkletz Love Hearts collection. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I really appreciate your visits!
Supplies:

Build-a-Garden Die SetDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Broken ChinaDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Wild HoneyDistress Ink Mini Pad - Spiced MarmaladeDistress Ink Mini Pad - Picked RaspberryGlossy AccentsButterflies Fluttering Set Rubber Cling StampQuick Strips Die Set
Crafty Foam Tape WhiteNuvo - Crystal Drops - Simply WhiteSparkletz - Love Hearts
DecoArt® Glamour Dust


No comments: