Saturday, May 25, 2019

CAS Penguin

Happy Memorial weekend to you!
I have Cortney home this weekend and Kyle is off of work, so it is going to be a weekend full of family.💓💗
It's just the way I like it. 

Today I have a card showcasing Whimsy Stamps' Penguin Slides stamp set.  I stamped this cutie with black Memento ink and used Prisma colored pencils.  I added hightlights with a white gel pen.  
I used the Kinetic Straight Waves die set to created the border at the bottom.  I added patterned paper underneath to make the image pop a bit.  
I tied yellow twine and adhered a puffy heart sticker for a final touch. 

I am off to enjoy the sunshine (which has almost non existent this past month) and spend some time with the kids!
Have a great day!
Penguin Slides Rubber Cling StampKinetic Straight Waves Die SetMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black