Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Ants at a Picnic (Take 2!)

Good morning!  I am currently counting down the days until Sunday. My hubby and I are heading to Colorado for a week.  I've never been there and I've heard how beautiful it is!

I have a couple more cards to share this week for the Whimsy Stamp June release,so I'm gonna squeeze them in for the next few days. ;)
I used Ants at a Picnic (again) to create this card. I stamped the napkin three times and fussy cut it to create a border. 
Everything was colored with Copic markers.  I added glossy accents to the eyes and plates for some dimension. The background was done with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and then splattered with a bit of water.  
I used the hearts from the Sparkletz Love collection and paper is from the Pretty Pastel's pack. 
The layers were adhered using Crafty Foam Tape.  I am seriously addicted to this stuff!  I can't seem to ever make a flat card!

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun sloth card, so I hope you will pop by!
Have a great day my friends!

Supplies:
*NEW Ants at a Picnic Clear StampsGlossy AccentsDistress Ink Mini Pad - Picked RaspberrySparkletz - Love HeartsCrafty Foam Tape WhiteMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black6x6 Paper Pack - Pretty Pastels

No comments: