Thursday, July 25, 2019

Mermaid Dreams

Good morning! It is becoming that part of the summer where I cram every single doctor appointment in before I go back to school.  Today starts with the dentist. Don't be jealous! ;)

I have a Whimsy Stamp's card today using last month's release called, Mermaid Alexis. 
I stamped the image using Versafine black ink which is water proof, so I could use my Zig Water color markers.
After the image was dry, I placed it back in my Misti so I could line up the sentiment. I die cut the image and added Stickles and some white pen details.  I added clear gems from the Sparkletz, Lucky Charms collection.
Have a great day in whatever your day brings! :)

Supplies:


Mermaid Alexis Rubber Cling StampVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Stickles Glitter Glue - Sprinkled SugarSparkletz - Lucky Charms

No comments: