Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Whimsy's July Release!

Good morning!  I am super excited to share Whimsy's newest stamp set for July, Calories Schmalories!  It is honestly the cutest set ever! Of course I love anything having to do with food. ;)
This sweet little cupcake was just asking to be water colored.
So I obliged and used my Zig Clean Color markers. 
I fussy cut the cupcake and decided I needed a little flower.  I've been adding flowers to everything lately....even cupcakes! So I used the teeny flower and leaf from the Build-a-Garden die set. I water colored that as well and adhered it to my cupcake.  I water colored the back panel and decided I needed my cupcake to pop a bit so I cut out a circle using the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die.
 
I stamped the word happy directly on the circle and adhered the cupcake using Crafty Foam tape.  I used the brand new die, Birthday Word and Shadow die. For a finishing touch I added a scattering of gems to the background. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

Build-a-Garden Die SetPierced and Stitched Circles Die SetCrafty Foam Tape White

3 comments:

محمد على said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cards Books and Babies said...

Lovely stamp but it's your background that really caught my eye! Beautiful!

paperpapier said...

I love the background you created! So stunning! Is there any video or step-by-step photos of similar technique to share?