Saturday, December 14, 2019

Slim Line Water Colored Card!

Good morning! 
 I am headed out to see my daughter at Misericordia this morning.  Her house has an annual Christmas party with the staff and parents. We eat a ton and sing Christmas carols.  
It is a sweet thing to see God's special children singing along.  :)
Today I have a slim line card using a bunch of Whimsy products.
I used the Mountain Majesty Die set and the new Karin Brushmarkers to color the die cut pieces. 
I popped the Slimline Postage Die up with Crafty Foam Tape and glittered the heck out of it using Glossy Accents and Glamour Dust. I stamped the sentiment on strips of paper and tied rustic twine vertically to attach them.  I added a couple of rusty jingle bells to finish it off. 
Enjoy your day!
Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
*NEW Mountain Majesty Die SetSlimline Postage DieCrafty Foam Tape WhiteGlossy AccentsKarin Brushmarker Pro - BlenderKarin Brushmarker Pro - Cinnamon 199Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cocoa 213Karin Brushmarker Pro - Grass 253Karin Brushmarker Pro - Lush Green 228

No comments: