Thursday, January 23, 2020

New Heights!

Good morning! (Or afternoon or evening!)
I have another giraffe card to share with you using  Whimsy Stamp's Giraffe Smiles set.  I colored this cutie with Copic markers and used the coordinating die.  I added Stickles to her spots.
I used the leaves from the Giraffe Smiles set and flowers from the Polka Dot Pals Fern set.  I used the stitched rectangles die to create a frame for my images.  I assembled everything and used Crafty Foam Tape for added depth. I finished the card with Star Sparkletz and gems from the Ocean Waves collection. 

Have a great day!
Supplies:
*NEW Giraffe Smiles Clear Stamps*NEW Giraffe Smiles Die SetStickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust*NEW Polka Dot Pals Fern Clear StampsZig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set
Crafty Foam Tape WhiteSparkletz - Ocean WavesSparkletz - Crystal Stars

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Michele, this card is so adorable! I love everything about this!

Dorlene Durham said...

Your coloring is amazing! Very nice card.