Saturday, January 4, 2020

No Line Coloring With Copics

Hello!
I have a quick post today using Whimsy Stamp's Bunny Delivery stamp set.  
I think this bunny is darling!
I stamped it with a no line coloring ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I used a white gel pen to give the "fur" texture. I added snow using Stickles.
I added Love Hearts Sparkletz.  I layered the image over the Cozy Winter paper pack using Crafty Foam Tape.  I tied the top with silk ribbon and a couple of jingle bells from my stash. (Which I am totally addicted to! I have whole drawer dedicated to just jingle bells!) 
My vacation is just about over....and then back to my kiddos at school. These past two weeks have been great but I think I am actually ready to teach again and get back into my routine.  :) 
Have a great day friends!
Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pack - Cozy WinterBunny Delivery Clear StampsStickles Glitter Glue - Star DustSparkletz - Love HeartsCrafty Foam Tape White

No comments: