Monday, February 17, 2020

Sweet Heart

Good morning! I am off today from school, but unfortunately have some nasty virus.  I feel like all I've been doing since last week is sleeping. I have found a little time in my craft room to create thankfully.  Hoping this bug goes away soon!
I have another card using Whimsy Stamp's Primitive Shaker Shapes collection. I cut the hearts in varying shades of reds and pinks I lined them up horizontally on silver glitter paper. 
I added the Sweet Word and Shadow die to the center in black and white and popped it up with Crafty Foam Tape. I tied tulle to the top. The pink paper in the background is from the 6 x 6 Cozy Winter Pack.
I added a few stars from the Starry Sparkletz collection as a finishing touch. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Supplies Used:


*NEW Primitive Shaker Shapes Die SetCrafty Foam Tape White*NEW Sweet Word and Shadow Die Set6x6 Paper Pack - Cozy WinterSparkletz - Crystal Stars


1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Thoroughly beautiful! I so adore a hefty hit of glitter like this.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life