Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sweet

Good morning friends!
I have a card today that uses the Layered Dahlia set from Whimsy Stamps. I thought it was the perfect set to pair with the Karin Brushmarkers.  When the flowers were done, I splattered them with white acrylic paint. I fussy cut each flower and placed them to the side.  I cut two panels of card stock, one in yellow, and white, using the rounded rectangles die. While the die was in place, I used the Twinkle Stencil and pink ink, to give the background a bit of interest. I adhered the flowers using Crafty Foam Tape and scattering of teeny hearts from the Sprinkletz Sweetheart collection.
I added the word SWEET from the Sweet Word and Shadow Die set. 
I am working from home and doing e-learning with my students.  It's been a learning curve for sure, for teachers and parents.  But hopefully by the end of the week, we will be a rhythm.  
Stay safe and healthy friends! 
Supplies:

Rounded Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy StampsTwinkle Stencil - Whimsy StampsCrafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy StampsSprinkletz - Sweetheart - Whimsy StampsSweet Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy StampsLayered Dahlia Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


No comments: