Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Rainbow Unicorn

Good morning! 
I have another card using Whimsy Stamp's Unicorn Wishes set.  I really adore this set!
I stamped this gal with a no line ink and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added a few shadows here and there with a black Prisma Colored Pencil.  I lined up the image back in my Misti and stamped just her eyes, nose, and mouth in black.  I also added Stickles to her wings. 
I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment. I layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape and added a heart from the Sprinkletz Sweetheart collection.  I tied string and added a couple of posies from my stash. 

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!

Supplies:
*NEW Unicorn Wishes Clear Stamps - Whimsy StampsCrafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy StampsSprinkletz - Sweetheart - Whimsy StampsStickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: