Friday, August 28, 2020

Instagram Hop!

Hello friends! 
Today Whimsy Stamps is hosting a fun Instagram hop! (There are prizes too!) Be sure to head on over to my Instagram page to check out all of the fabulous projects! So many fun ideas!
I used the new Spooktacular Stamp set. I colored each of the cutie pie ghosts (I love cute Halloween, not scary Halloween!) with Copic markers. Could the ghost taking a selfie be any cuter? ;)  I also used the Slimline Film Strip Die for the background.  The stars were the negative space using the Slimline Stars Background die. I added the teeny bats from the Sparkletz Boo collection.

**NEW Spooktacular Clear Stamps - Whimsy StampsSlimline Film Strip Die - Whimsy Stamps**NEW Slimline Stars Background Die - Whimsy Stamps
Sparkletz - Boo - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: