Monday, August 10, 2020

Whimsy Stamp's August Release!

Hello friends!
Whew! What a week it has been!  My computer of 9 years finally kicked the bucket and I had to order a new one, which is why I haven't posted anything this past week. (Boo!) I also had to have oral surgery to investigate a cyst that was under my gum line.  Long story short, they investigated a bit and decided to do another X-ray in 6 mos.  So it has been a bit of a crazy week!
Anywho, today is Whimsy Stamp's new August release, and I got to work with this adorable new set, Fairy Dreams. I colored these cuties with Copic markers and fussy cut them.  
I used various Tim Holtz inks for the background and used the new Slimline Stars Background die.  I backed it with silver glittery paper.  I adhered the girls with Crafty Foam Tape.  I added the sentiment and Crystal Stars from the Sparkletz collection.  
Thank you for stopping by! I am so glad I got to be part of your day! :)
Be sure to check out all of the other new products from Whimsy!

Supplies:
Crafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy StampsSparkletz - Crystal Stars - Whimsy Stamps


No comments: