Saturday, November 14, 2020

Holiday Slimline Card!

Good morning friends!
I have a new slimline card to share with you using some new products from Whimsy Stamps. This Fairy Sweet image is from Crissy Armstrong.  I colored her using Copic markers and fussy cut her.  I used the new Slimline Scenic Countryside die set for the frame and snow hills.  I added glossy accents and glitter to the frame and tops of the snow hills.  The background is from the new 6 x 6 paper pack, Blurry Flurries
This sweet gal and her friend were popped up using Shaker Maker Foam Tape. Crystal Stars and one teeny heart were added as a finishing touch to the card. 
Anyone have their Christmas tree up yet?  I am so ready to decorate and make my home cozy!
Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps to see the entire release!
Have a great weekend!

  






 







 

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

LOVE all the glitter. Absolutely adorbs.