Friday, November 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamps November Release!

Hello friends!
How are you all doing? Staying healthy I hope!
I have this adorable new set to share with you called, Happy Feet.  
I love these cutie pies! I colored them using Copics and cut them out using the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die set.  I added a few clear rhinestones from the Icicles Sparkletz collection.  

I added a bit of interest to their scarves with a white gel pen.  A teeny heart was glued under the sentiment.  I continued the circles with coordinating colors.  A bit of glitter was added to give the snow some sparkle.  :)
Be sure to pop on over to Whimsy to see the full release!









 

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a terrifically cute, charming and fun design. The sweet little embellies work sooo nicely with this adorable penguin image.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

reeree62 said...

Adorable! And love the colors!!