Monday, February 8, 2021

Love!

Hello!
It has been so cold and snowy here lately.  I'm kind of over it if I'm being honest.  But in spite of my loathing of snow lately, I do still like snowy glittery cards! 
This card uses the new stamp set from Whimsy called, Marshmallow Wishes. I did a no line coloring technique with Copics and colored pencils.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark black ink.  I used the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die to cut out the image.  I added some glossy accents and glitter.  I also used the Elegant Snowflakes and Border die to add this snowflake embellishment. 
For the background panel in blue I used the Slimline Hearts Background die.  I used it to emboss rather than cut.  I have a tutorial HERE if interested in seeing how I did it.  :) For the pink panel behind I used the Formal Lattice Stencil, texture paste, and glitter.  I layered everything with Shaker Maker Foam Tape. 
Have a great day my friends!


 

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is adorable! Lots of great little details.