Monday, February 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's February Release!

Hello friends!
It's a brand new month and that means it is time for new release from Whimsy Stamps!
This pretty image is appropriately called, Basket.  I pulled out my Karin Brushmarkers to water color this image.  I have it a splattering of white acrylic paint and stamped it using sentiments from the Simple Sentiments.  
The background was created using the Farmhouse Greenery Stencil and texture paste.  I cut out the image using Pierced and Stitched Circles Die.  I adhered a bit of ribbon, posies, and a couple of leaves I cut using the Build-a-Pumpkin set. A few clear droplets were also added from the Salt Water Sparkletz

Be sure to pop over to Whimsy to see the full release! :)























 

1 comment:

Dorothy Green said...

Very pretty card! That new basket stamp may have to go on my wish list!😁