Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's March Release! Hello Spring!

Hello friends!
I hope you are doing well!
Today is March 10th and that means it is time for Whimsy Stamp's new release! 
This new pocket die is such a fun die to work with! Who doesn't like pockets? It is perfect for a bit of cash or a cute gift card!
I paired the new pocket die with the new 6 x 6 Eggstra Bunnies papers.  I layered everything on white folded cardstock.  I stamped Hello Spring from the new Spring Birds stamp set.  
I wanted to add a little somethin' somethin' to my card so I cut felt flowers and leaves from the Poppy Flower Die set.   I added a glittery button from the Kinetic Basics Dies, to the center and tied pink tulle around the top of the pocket. 

Be sure to hop by the Whimsy Store to see the full release! So many fun stamps and dies! 

Supplies:







    






 

No comments: