Monday, March 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's March Release

Hello friends!
Whimsy Stamps has done it again! They have released the prettiest dies and stamps this month.  I am so excited to have a religious die set and ended up making 3 cards so far with it!  I will post the other two later this week. I used the new Savior Die set and the Savior Clear Stamps.  I created the background using the Sun Rays Stencil with pinky tones. 
I used the Pierced and Stitched Circle die to create the sun.  The frame was created using the Slimline Birthday Scallops Die and the Slimline Scenic Countryside Die.  I love mixing all of my dies to create unique frames for my cards! Silk ribbon was tied with a mix of posies, little eggs, and twine from my stash. I did add a few leaves using the Build-a-Pumpkin die set. 

Be sure to head on over to Whimsy to check out the full release! 
Have a great day!!

 

No comments: