Thursday, June 24, 2021

Finding Inspiration

Hi friends!  I hope you are having a great week!  I tend to struggle with masculine cards a bit, so I do what any good crafter does.....get inspiration from other card makers. ;)  Kristina Werner's blog is one I visit quite frequently.  I saw THIS card on her blog and thought it would be perfect for my dad and my father-in-law's Father's Day card.  I used Whimsy Stamp's Comic Speech Bubbles Die set.  I cut a bunch of them in various colors of card stock.  (A great way to use up those scraps you keep!) I layered them over black card stock.  Some were popped up with Crafty Foam Tape
I added Dad using the new Cutie ABC Die set.  I stamped a sentiment on the word bubble from the Simple Sentiment Strips Clear stamp set.  For a pop of color I added a teeny heart from the Sweetheart's Sprinkletz collection. 

 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Friday!















No comments: