Monday, July 26, 2021

Water Colored Flowers

Hello friends!
I am sharing a water colored card today using the new Flower Wishes set by Whimsy Stamps. I chose a no line coloring technique and my Karin Brushmarkers.  I like to swipe the markers on an acrylic block and pick up the paint with a brush.  I gave it a good splatter of black dots.  I also added a bit of colored pencil detail to give the flowers a bit more depth. I colored an additional flower and leaves and fussy cut it out.  I adhered it to the top of the vase. I used the Nested Hexagon Die set to create a shaped card. 
The background paper is part of the 6 x 6 Fabulous Florals.  I also added a silver sparkly Love.  And of course, last but not least, a teeny heart to finish the card off. 
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to hop on over to Whimsy Stamps to see all of their fun new products! To see my photo of the day, scroll down! 
Have a great day!






 

3 comments:

Ruthie A said...

Pretty card! Love the Robbin family too! ❤

Ruthie A said...

I meant Robin! 🤪

Nora Noll said...

Oh what a beautiful card!! I LOVE the no line watercolor. I so need to keep practicing this as I am terrible at it!! Your photo is gorgeous!