Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's New Release!

Today is the 20th and that means it is Whimsy Stamp's new release! I have been trying to improve my water coloring skills and this set, Flower Wishes, was perfect for that! I stamped it with a no line ink and used my Karin Brushmarkers.   I colored each image similarly but chose slightly different colors and embellishments.  

The image was splattered with a bit of black and rhinestones were added to the flower centers.  I stamped the sentiment on waterproof black ink and water colored over it.  I tied a bit of black string and added a smaller rhinestone.  This card was adhered to gold glitter cardstock with Shaker Maker Foam Tape. 

This card is identical except for the colors and the centers were pearls.  The cardstock is a silver glitter. 

Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps to see the full release!





I took this picture in the Everglades.  I think I had taken about a million, but this one was definitely my favorite photo.  



 

No comments: