Sunday, October 10, 2021

Whimsy's New Release!

Hello!
Today is Whimsy's mid month release! And I know I sound like a broken record, but it is such an awesome release! So much goodness! Fall is my favorite season, so maybe that's why I am a bit partial. 
I used the new Leaf Frame and Die combo for today's card.  I stamped the leaves on water color paper in a no line ink.  I used my Karin Brushmarkers to bring it to life.  I added details with watercolor pencils.  I added a bit of glitter and glossy accents to the acorns. 
The inside was given a bit of color using Tim Holtz ink in Cracked Pistachio.  I stamped the sentiment using the new Slimline Pines stamp and last release's, Fill a Harvest Truck.  I adhered a few gold sequins and popped it up on black card stock.  
Thank you for stopping by today!
Be sure to pop on over to Whimsy to see the full release!

 

No comments: