Monday, December 20, 2021

Christmas Slimline Shaker Card!

Hello friends!
This will likely be my last post until after Christmas.  
Kyle comes home today from the Navy, for a week, and Cortney comes home Wednesday.  I want to spend as much time with them as possible while they are here. No crafting or blogging for a bit. :)
I created a slimline shaker card using Whimsy Stamp's Christmas Deer stamp set.  Each adorable animal was stamped in a no line ink and colored with my Zig Clean Color Markers. I used the Slimline Window Tiles Die for the windows. 
I used the Slimline Champagne paper and glued acetate behind the windows. 
I used Shaker Maker Foam Tape to pop up the panel and added glitter to each square. I used the trees from the Mountain Majesty Die set.  

I scattering of hearts and a pink ribbon finished the card off!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Thank you for supporting my little corner of the crafting world! 










 

No comments: