Thursday, January 13, 2022

Shaker Card!

Hello!
I have a shaker card today using this adorable new set from Whimsy Stamps, Elephantastic Elephants. I stamped the image on water color paper and inked it with a no line ink.  I used my Zig Clean Color Markers to bring the image to life.  Once everything was dry, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed it in white.  
To create the shaker I used the Rounded Rectangle die, placed acetate behind it and placed it over the image filled with the new Cozy Winter Confetti mix. (Which by the way I am obsessed with all of these Confetti Mixes! I could just stare at them, they are so pretty!)
I adhered the shaker/image on a FaDoodle Scalloped Frame, and then placed it on a piece of the Mix n Match patterned paper.  A sheer bow was the finishing touch. 
I always appreciate your visits! 
Thank you so much!
Be sure to visit Whimsy Stamps to see all of their new products!










 

2 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

Great shaker card! So cute. Fun!

Becky said...

Love this cute card!