Thursday, March 10, 2022

Oh So Pretty! Whimsy Stamp's New Release!

Doesn't this llama just make you smile?
It is part of Whimsy Stamp's new release today called, Oh, So Pretty! I colored it using my Zig Clean Color Brush markers and used the coordinating die to cut it out.  I wanted to create a shaker card for my image so I used the new  Grass Frames Die set.  I had previously colored a bunch of different water colored backgrounds to be used for future die cutting.  I decided against the green colors as I thought the pink matched her scarf! 
I adhered acetate to the back of it and added foam tape to pop it up on the panel.  I filled it with the new Confetti Mix-Fabulous Florals. Such a yummy mix!!  I added the images on top of the acetate and added a cluster of water colored flowers and leaves.  I tied some silk ribbon and added the sentiment. 
Just a fun interactive card that literally "jumps" for joy!
Be sure to check out Whimsy's new release!
Thank you for stopping by today!








 

No comments: