Saturday, April 23, 2022

Happy Day! (Again!)

Happy weekend everyone! I have another card using Whimsy Stamp's Dandiwish set.  I love these little birds and decided to make them my focal point. I used my Misti to evenly space them.  They were colored with Copic Markers and given a coating of glossy accents. For the scalloped pieces I used the Grunge Canvas Background stamp in a soft pink color.  I cut it into strips and used an old scalloped border punch from my stash.  I adhered it to the main panel (When it was dry) using Crafty Foam Tape. The background paper is from the Scribdoodle Critter's Pack

I used a few clear rhinestones from the Daddy's Little Girl Sparkletz collection  and a teeny pink heart from the Love You Beary Much Confetti Mix. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!!  If you have a moment, pop over to the Whimsy site to see their full release!




Just a few pictures from our Easter.   Kyle and Sarah were not able to make it in since Kyle is starting his 3rd phase of training in the Navy.  But I did have Cortney home.  My sister and mom came over and Kyle Facetimed us. It was a wonderful Easter and so great to be with family again!

















No comments: