Sunday, January 8, 2023

No Line Coloring Birthday card

Happy Sunday to you all!
During my recovery I have been able to do some coloring and crafting while I heal. 
I always need birthday cards and this little guy was just begging to be colored.  
He is part of Whimsy Stamp's Jungle Birthday set. I stamped him in a no line coloring ink.  I used my Zig Clean Brush markers on Bristol paper to bring him to life.  I cut an oval out of masking paper and placed it over my image.  I used a stencil from Whimsy that is now retired.  (I apologize!) But any of their stencils in the background would look great here!
I added a few sequins from the Cozy Winter Confetti collection and Stickles to the balloon.  
Thank you for stopping by today! 
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!












 

No comments: