Saturday, March 11, 2023

Whimsy Stamp's New Release!

Hello friends!
Crazy week this week and I am a day late posting!
ACK!
Whimsy had their brand new release and this Fox Family Stamp set is so sweet! I colored the image with Copics. I added some vintage lace and a leaf from the Poppy Flower Die set.  I added some dimension with Copic markers. I wanted to bring out the warm tones of the image, so I added an orangey brown card stock embossed with Diagonal Dots. 
A couple of posies, a bit of twine, and a few clear sequins finishes off the card. 
Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to pay Whimsy Stamps a visit! 









 

1 comment:

Kjerstin Lis said...


EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.