Monday, July 15, 2024

Christmas in July!

Hello friends!
Hubby and I just got back from a trip to Bar Harbor, Maine, & Boston, Massachusetts.  Such a fun trip, although a bit hot! 
Hard to believe that Christmas is around the corner, and what better way to get a jump start than with Whimsy Stamp's new Christmas in the Woods stamps. These darling critters are so much fun to color! I used Copics to color him in.  I used liquid applique for his hat, sprinkled glitter on it, and when it was dry I used my heat embosser to make it puffy. 
The paper in the background is part of the new 6 x 6 papers called, Chilling Christmas.  (It has a Nightmare Before Christmas vibe). The Holly Frame was used for the base of the card. I added a bit of string, some posies, and some green holly.  
Be sure to pop by Whimsy to see the full release!







 

No comments: